- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Two Barrel Inn - 5 minute drive to Wilsons Prom - Yanakie, Wilsons Promontory
3638 Meeniyan Promontory Road, Yanakie, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Self Contained)
NEW LISTING - 2017!
For inquiries contact: mobile 0458 137 269
A perfect place to completely relax. Nestled in the tiny Isthmus, Yanakie. The gateway to Wilsons Promontory. Two Barrel Inn is classic beach villa living, rustic, artistic comfortably furnished in a relaxed style, be at home.
A quiet retreat for up to five adults, two queen size beds, one double bed, one bunk bed. Bring your own linen / bedding ( all beds have new mattresses and covers) .
Two toilets, one bathroom.
Dining/ lounge with a slow combustion wood fire for the colder nights or gas heating, cottage kitchen with two fridges, Microwave, toaster, kettle/ everything you need
Gas top stove, Electric oven and BBQ.
Two large verandas provide outdoor living, day beds , private back yard, Boat Port, Fully fenced, secured for your welcome pets. Discounts for longer stays. This is the perfect inexpensive alternative to camping whilst offering wonderful access to the Prom and surrounding areas with the comforts of home. Ideal for families or couples seeking a no fuss retreat, fishing holiday or and adventures. Please be aware that Two Barrel Inn has 20,000Lt Fresh clean tank water only so please be water wise.
|Full Rate||Wed 24 May||Thu 25 May||Fri 26 May||Sat 27 May||Sun 28 May||Mon 29 May||Tue 30 May||Wed 31 May||Thu 01 Jun||Fri 02 Jun||Sat 03 Jun||Sun 04 Jun||Mon 05 Jun||Tue 06 Jun|
|Two Barrel Inn - 5 minute drive to Wilsons Prom 3638 Meeniyan Promontory Road, Yanakie (Self Contained)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
Nearby is the General store where you can buy most of what you might need and in the town of Foster, 20mins away. The perfect place to enjoy food and drinks while the sun goes down.
- Accommodation for 2
- Adult retreat
- Bicycle friendly
- Boat parking
- Bunk bed
- Car parking
- Colour TV
- Dining setting
- Disabled facilities with assistance
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Non smoking
- Outdoor settings
- Pet friendly
- Public phone
- Queen size bed
- Self contained
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Walk to shops <500m
- Wood heater
- Colour television
- Fan in room/Ceiling fans
- Full cooking facilities
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Private bath
- Private shower/Toilet
- Self catering (full kitchen)
- Slow Combustion wood fire
- Tea/coffee making
Included in the published rate is 5 adults. (Maximum occupancy - 5 guests). Of the extra guests 0 may be an adult.
*Minimum 24 hours - We require any cancellation or date change to be made at least 24 hours prior to your check in date to avoid forfeiting the full amount of the booking.*Minimum 24 hours - We require any cancellation or date change to be made at least 24 hours prior to your check in date to avoid forfeiting the full amount of the booking.
The administration fee on refunds is AU$0.00
Children & Extra Guest Policy:
Family Home, Adult retreat.
Please call 0458 137 269 on arrival.
Undercover parking for your cars and boat.
Things to do:
Here you are well situated for day trips to Corner Inlet, Shallow Inlet and hiking in the Prom and exploring the beautiful pristine beaches.
Comfort and relaxation is the focus here.
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
For bookings and enquiries contact:
Mobile: 0458 137 269
- Hourigan Camp Lane Walk - Yanakie: 4.3km
- Shallow Inlet - Sandy Point: 5.7km
- Roy Henderson Walk - Sandy Point: 7.0km
- Waratah Beach Surf Life Saving Club - Sandy Point: 7.5km
- Basia Mille Vineyard - Fish Creek: 10.8km
- Waratah Hills Winery - Fish Creek: 11.8km
- Mount Nicoll Lookout - Hoddle: 13.4km
- Port Franklin: 15.6km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Foster: 16.7km
- Toora Bird Hide: 17.3km
- Foster Golf Club: 17.5km
- Prom Country Farmers Market - Foster: 17.8km
- Hayes Walk - Foster: 17.9km
- Stockyard Gallery - Foster: 18.0km
- Walkerville Lime Kilns: 18.9km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 19.7km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 23.6km
- Port Welshpool Boat Ramp: 25.6km
- Port Welshpool Pathway: 25.7km
- Port Welshpool and District Maritime Museum: 25.7km
- Welshpool Hotel: 25.8km
- Welshpool Pathway: 25.9km
- Wilsons Promontory National Park - Tidal River: 26.3km
- Cape Liptrap Lighthouse: 26.8km
- Stony Creek Racing Club: 28.9km
- Stony Creek Go-Karts: 29.6km
- Meeniyan Art Gallery: 31.0km
- Moo's at Meeniyan Restaurant: 31.0km
- Tarwin Lower Pathway: 32.5km
- Tarwin Lower Boat Ramp: 32.5km
- Koonwarra Farmers Farmet: 37.2km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location:
|Traveller Rating||Traveller Review|
Wednesday, 11 Jan 2017 place