- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
|Please contact the owner/manager for rates & availability|
Red Bluff Retreat - 10 minute drive to the Prom - Yanakie, Wilsons Promontory
21 Yaringa Court, Yanakie, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Cabin and Cottage)
For bookings and enquiries: phone 0427 048 884
Red Bluff Retreat overlooks pasture land and is positioned on 3 acres amongst beautiful native gardens.
It is the ideal special place that was designed for couples, small or large families with secure fencing and visible play areas for the kids.
Accommodation available: 4 bedroom self-contained house and 1 bedroom self/contained cabin situated in separate parts of the property can be booked together or separately.
BEACH HOUSE. Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, electric blanket and ipod alarm clock. Bedroom 2: Double bed & single trundle bed. Bedroom 3: Double bed & single trundle bed. Bedroom 4: Double bed & single trundle bed.
Linen can be provided for house - fee applies. B.Y.O linen e.g. (sheets, doona cover, pillowcases and towels). Doonas, blankets, pillows and tea towels are supplied.
2 lounge areas. Lounge 1: t.v / austar / d.v.d player / dining table / 1 couch, 1 bed settee / split system heating & cooling / telephone (local calls only). Lounge 2: games table / 2 couches / board games.
Portacot and high chair available in house.
Kitchen: Oven / stovetop / microwave / toaster / kettle / fridge/freezer /crockery/cutlery/utensils / pots & pans (tea towels provide).
Bathrooms: Ensuite in bedroom 1 – toilet / shower and basin. 2nd bathroom - shower / bath and basin, separate toilet.
Laundry: Washing machine / dryer / ironing board / iron / clothes hoists and outside clothesline.
Pets allowed by arrangement (house bookings only).
Amenities: Fully fenced areas / undercover bbq area / verandah / cubby house / slide / sandpit / trampoline / austar / exercise bike / playstation 2 / toys and books in lounge 2.
Bond will be requested for larger group bookings, also pet bond for animals.
Peak rates 1st October – 30th April (also long weekends, public & school holidays) $250 per night (2 adults & 2 children or 2 adults), extra adults $20, extra children (2-16 years) $10.
Off peak rates 1st May - 30th September $200 per night (2 adults & 2 children or 2 adults), extra adults $20, extra children (2-16 years) $10.
One bedroom cabin secluded away from house surrounded by native trees.
Queen size bed and electric blanket - ensuite - alarm clock - cd player - split system air con/heating – dbl bed settee in lounge – ceiling fans in bedroom/lounge kitchen area – outside verandah with sundeck/bbq - cooking facilities and utensils – fridge / freezer – microwave – t.v – dvd player - ipod dock - electric logfire heater in the lounge room.
Linen can be provided for cabin - fee applies. B.Y.O linen e.g. (sheets, doona cover, pillowcases and towels). Doonas, blankets, pillows and tea towels are supplied.
Peak rates 1st October - 30th April $140 per night (2 adults) extra adults $20/children $10.
Off peak rates 1st May - 30th September $120 per night (2 adults) extra adults $20/children $10.
Sorry no pets allowed with cabin bookings.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Sun 25 Jun||Mon 26 Jun||Tue 27 Jun||Wed 28 Jun||Thu 29 Jun||Fri 30 Jun||Sat 01 Jul||Sun 02 Jul||Mon 03 Jul||Tue 04 Jul||Wed 05 Jul||Thu 06 Jul||Fri 07 Jul||Sat 08 Jul|
|Red Bluff Retreat - 10 minute drive to the Prom 21 Yaringa Court, Yanakie (Cabin and Cottage)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
Enjoy pleasant scenic bushwalks down through reserve to the natural coastland and foreshore of Corner Inlet, take in the fresh air and wildlife that surrounds.
Situated only minutes from the gateway of the Prom, Yanakie General Store and boat ramp, whether its fishing, bike riding, surfing, hiking or just relaxing Red Bluff Retreat is a great place to be.
- Accommodation for 2
- Adult retreat
- Bicycle friendly
- Board games
- Boat parking
- CD player
- Cable TV
- Car parking
- Ceiling fan
- Clock radio
- Colour TV
- DVD player
- Dining setting
- Electric blankets
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Hair dryer
- Non smoking
- Outdoor settings
- Pet friendly
- Queen size bed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Self contained
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Walk to beach <500m
- Washing machine
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
- Hourigan Camp Lane Walk - Yanakie: 5.6km
- Shallow Inlet - Sandy Point: 7.7km
- Roy Henderson Walk - Sandy Point: 9.1km
- Waratah Beach Surf Life Saving Club - Sandy Point: 9.8km
- Basia Mille Vineyard - Fish Creek: 12.8km
- Waratah Hills Winery - Fish Creek: 13.3km
- Mount Nicoll Lookout - Hoddle: 14.5km
- Port Franklin: 14.8km
- Toora Bird Hide: 16.0km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Foster: 16.7km
- Foster Golf Club: 17.7km
- Prom Country Farmers Market - Foster: 18.0km
- Hayes Walk - Foster: 18.0km
- Stockyard Gallery - Foster: 18.2km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 18.5km
- Walkerville Lime Kilns: 21.1km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 22.3km
- Port Welshpool Boat Ramp: 23.6km
- Port Welshpool and District Maritime Museum: 23.7km
- Port Welshpool Pathway: 23.8km
- Welshpool Hotel: 24.0km
- Welshpool Pathway: 24.1km
- Wilsons Promontory National Park - Tidal River: 25.6km
- Cape Liptrap Lighthouse: 28.9km
- Stony Creek Racing Club: 30.0km
- Stony Creek Go-Karts: 30.7km
- Moo's at Meeniyan Restaurant: 32.2km
- Meeniyan Art Gallery: 32.3km
- Koonwarra Farmers Farmet: 38.6km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: