- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
|Please contact the owner/manager for rates & availability|
The Barn - 20 minute drive to National Park - Tarra Region, Wilsons Promontory
Roberts Road, Macks Creek, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Cabin and Cottage)
For bookings and enquiries: phone 5186 1310
The Barn is a fully self-contained two bedroom cottage situated at Glenwood Farm overlooking a beautiful valley. The master bedroom is upstairs. The Barn is designed to accommodate a maximum of six guests, with linen provided and farm produce available.
Hosts Julie and Steve cordially invite you to spend some time at Glenwood and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of this secluded valley hideaway.
$150 two people - extra people $25, per night.
One week flat rate: $1,000.
Pets by arrangement from $25 for first two nights and $5 each following night - $50 per week.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Thu 25 Apr||Fri 26 Apr||Sat 27 Apr||Sun 28 Apr||Mon 29 Apr||Tue 30 Apr||Wed 01 May||Thu 02 May||Fri 03 May||Sat 04 May||Sun 05 May||Mon 06 May||Tue 07 May||Wed 08 May|
|The Barn - 20 minute drive to National Park Roberts Road, Macks Creek (Cabin and Cottage)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
The Barn at Glenwood Farm lies nestled in the foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges, twelve kilometres from the township of Yarram in South Gippsland.
Set in the heart of lush dairy country, close to the Tarra-Bulga National Park, it offers guests the chance to relax overlooking a picturesque valley or to participate in the many activities available.
The Barn is close to the Ninety Mile Beach, historic Port Albert, and within easy access to magnificent Wilson's Promontory.
- Accommodation for 2
- Adult retreat
- Self contained
Bushwalking, with spectacular views and abundant wild-life, fishing, horse-riding and farm activities.
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
- Tarra Bulga National Park - Balook: 8.2km
- Grand Ridge Road - Balook: 8.3km
- Corrigan's Suspension Bridge - Tarra Bulga: 8.3km
- Cyathea Falls - Tarra Bulga: 9.5km
- The Old Port Trail - Port Albert: 19.5km
- Gippsland Regional Maritime Museum - Port Albert: 22.7km
- Port Albert Wharf: 23.1km
- Welshpool Pathway: 28.1km
- Welshpool Hotel: 28.1km
- Port Welshpool Pathway: 29.4km
- Port Welshpool and District Maritime Museum: 29.6km
- Port Welshpool Boat Ramp: 29.9km
- Woodside Beach Surf Life Saving Club: 30.3km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 30.4km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 35.0km
- Toora Bird Hide: 36.5km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: