- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
|Please contact the owner/manager for rates & availability|
The Barn - 20 minute drive to National Park - Tarra Region, Wilsons Promontory
Roberts Road, Macks Creek, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Cabin and Cottage)
For bookings and enquiries: phone 5186 1310
The Barn is a fully self-contained two bedroom cottage situated at Glenwood Farm overlooking a beautiful valley. The master bedroom is upstairs. The Barn is designed to accommodate a maximum of six guests, with linen provided and farm produce available.
Hosts Julie and Steve cordially invite you to spend some time at Glenwood and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of this secluded valley hideaway.
$150 two people - extra people $25, per night.
One week flat rate: $1,000.
Pets by arrangement from $25 for first two nights and $5 each following night - $50 per week.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Tue 11 Dec||Wed 12 Dec||Thu 13 Dec||Fri 14 Dec||Sat 15 Dec||Sun 16 Dec||Mon 17 Dec||Tue 18 Dec||Wed 19 Dec||Thu 20 Dec||Fri 21 Dec||Sat 22 Dec||Sun 23 Dec||Mon 24 Dec|
|The Barn - 20 minute drive to National Park Roberts Road, Macks Creek (Cabin and Cottage)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
The Barn at Glenwood Farm lies nestled in the foothills of the Strzelecki Ranges, twelve kilometres from the township of Yarram in South Gippsland.
Set in the heart of lush dairy country, close to the Tarra-Bulga National Park, it offers guests the chance to relax overlooking a picturesque valley or to participate in the many activities available.
The Barn is close to the Ninety Mile Beach, historic Port Albert, and within easy access to magnificent Wilson's Promontory.
- Accommodation for 2
- Adult retreat
- Self contained
Bushwalking, with spectacular views and abundant wild-life, fishing, horse-riding and farm activities.
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
- Tarra Bulga National Park - Balook: 8.2km
- Grand Ridge Road - Balook: 8.3km
- Corrigan's Suspension Bridge - Tarra Bulga: 8.3km
- Cyathea Falls - Tarra Bulga: 9.5km
- The Old Port Trail - Port Albert: 19.5km
- Gippsland Regional Maritime Museum - Port Albert: 22.7km
- Port Albert Wharf: 23.1km
- Welshpool Pathway: 28.1km
- Welshpool Hotel: 28.1km
- Port Welshpool Pathway: 29.4km
- Port Welshpool and District Maritime Museum: 29.6km
- Port Welshpool Boat Ramp: 29.9km
- Woodside Beach Surf Life Saving Club: 30.3km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 30.4km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 35.0km
- Toora Bird Hide: 36.5km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: