- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Stony Creek Go-Karts - Stony Creek, Wilsons Promontory
Meeniyan, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Service)
For sales and enquiries: phone 5664 7272 or 0468 347 272
This terrific entertainment venue, where you can hire Go-Karts or bring your own, is located on the South Gippsland Highway in Stony Creek, Victoria.
The brand new Race Track with it's onsite Cafe serving all-day breakfasts and delicious light meals and catering for functions for up to 50 people, is open from 10am every day of the week.
Check out the memberships for individuals and families that give you a great option to enjoy fast-paced action, all year round.
Looks can be deceiving! Everyone is surprised when they come inside the brand new 'Sliders Cafe' at Stony Creek Go-Karts. We know it looks like a large shed outside, but inside it's decked out for comfort, maximized viewing and style.
The roast beef rolls are delicious, the cakes are divine and the jasper coffee is reputedly one of the best brands on the market. Sliders cafe comfortably seats 50 and is ideal for parties or functions especially if you want to experience an atmosphere with a little bit of excitement.
You might even like to relax on the lounge and catch whatever is showing on one of the three big 50″ Plasma screens. Or sit and enjoy a cool drink and a snack in the sunshine on the outdoor deck, just meters away from the track itself, giving you a birds-eye view of the action. Open from 10am in the morning, with indoor games machines including a driving simulator and air hockey table - there's always something fun to do.
But don't take my word for it - ask someone who's already been or come down and see for yourself. It's been really busy, but there's always time for us to say hello and have a quick chat.
Single And Duel Seat Karts (Minimum age of 10 years and a height of 140 cm).
IMPORTANT NOTE: IF USING YOUR OWN HELMET IT MUST BE FULL FACED AND AUSTRALIAN STANDARD APPROVED. ENCLOSED FOOTWEAR IS ESSENTIAL. SHORTS MUST NOT BE WORN. PLEASE WEAR A SLEEVED TOP. SINGLETS ARE NOT TO BE WORN. WE HAVE RACE SUITS AVAILABLE IF NEEDED.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Fri 20 Apr||Sat 21 Apr||Sun 22 Apr||Mon 23 Apr||Tue 24 Apr||Wed 25 Apr||Thu 26 Apr||Fri 27 Apr||Sat 28 Apr||Sun 29 Apr||Mon 30 Apr||Tue 01 May||Wed 02 May||Thu 03 May|
|Stony Creek Go-Karts Meeniyan (Service)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
- Stony Creek Go-Karts: 0.2km
- Stony Creek Racing Club: 0.9km
- Meeniyan Art Gallery: 2.2km
- Moo's at Meeniyan Restaurant: 2.2km
- Koonwarra Farmers Farmet: 8.9km
- Lucinda Estate Winery - Leongatha: 12.2km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Leongatha: 13.6km
- Leongatha Gallery: 14.0km
- McCartin's Hotel - Leongatha: 14.0km
- Stadium 4 Cinema - Leongatha: 14.2km
- SG Splash! - Leongatha: 14.5km
- Leongatha Golf Club - Leongatha South: 16.0km
- Stockyard Gallery - Foster: 16.0km
- Foster Golf Club: 16.0km
- Hayes Walk - Foster: 16.2km
- Prom Country Farmers Market - Foster: 16.3km
- Mount Nicoll Lookout - Hoddle: 16.4km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Foster: 17.4km
- Waratah Hills Winery - Fish Creek: 18.2km
- Turtons Creek Reserve - Foster: 18.9km
- Tarwin Lower Boat Ramp: 20.0km
- Tarwin Lower Pathway: 20.1km
- Djinta Djinta Vineyard - Korumburra: 20.8km
- Basia Mille Vineyard - Fish Creek: 21.7km
- Baths Road Reserve - Mirboo North: 22.2km
- Baromi Park - Mirboo North: 22.2km
- Grand Ridge Brewery - Mirboo North: 22.4km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Mirboo North: 22.5km
- Venus Bay Pathway: 22.7km
- Fisherman's Jetty - Venus Bay: 23.4km
- Coal Creek Community Park - Korumburra: 23.7km
- Coal Creek Farmers Market - Korumburra: 23.7km
- Port Franklin: 23.9km
- Venus Bay Surf Life Saving Club: 24.2km
- Olsen's Walk - Korumburra: 24.8km
- South Gippsland Tourist Railway - Korumburra: 25.0km
- Point Smythe Coastal Walk - Venus Bay: 25.7km
- Lyrebird Forest Walk - Mirboo North: 25.9km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 26.1km
- Anderson Inlet - Inverloch: 26.6km
- Toora Bird Hide: 28.3km
- Waratah Beach Surf Life Saving Club - Sandy Point: 29.0km
- Roy Henderson Walk - Sandy Point: 29.4km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 29.7km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Boolarra: 30.1km
- Inverloch Surf Life Saving Club: 30.3km
- Shallow Inlet - Sandy Point: 30.7km
- Loch Suspension Bridge: 37.0km
- Loch Railway Station: 37.1km
- Sunnyside Park - Loch: 37.1km
- Hard Loch Cafe: 37.2km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: