Wilsons Promontory - Mirboo North Accommodation SearchSearch Again Map View Translate
- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
|Sorry, there are no rates & availability that match your search - contact property owner/manager|
Cafe Escargot - Mirboo North, Wilsons Promontory
10 Old Nichols Road, Mirboo North, Wilsons Promontory Australia
For bookings and enquiries: phone 5668 1589
Tour, shop, sightsee and dine with a delicious difference.
At picturesque Mirboo North amongst the rolling hills you will find Cafe Escargot, where you may dine for morning or afternoon tea with cappuccinos, hot chocolate and a variety of tea with tantalizing cakes, scones, gateau and torts, hand made chocolates and more.
A range of delectable lunches and dinners are available in our cafe restaurant. The menu has escargot and non escargot tapas meals; we also have an excellent range of gluten free meals.
Take a walk through our gardens enjoying the view that goes forever and take a guided tour through the escargot enclosures and escargot out door beds, information film is also available for those that are interested in knowing more.
Also you may take a stroll though our healing magnetic factory and marvel at the many designs the girls have created, we have magnetic jewellery, magnetic under lays for aches and pains also glass beads that fit your Pandora bracelets and other wonderful designs.
We are open daily from 10am to late, please call us before you come for lunch or dinner.
Special price for groups and bus tours for meals, guided tours, Christmas parties, wedding receptions, meetings, morning and afternoon teas, please call us for details and bookings.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Fri 24 May||Sat 25 May||Sun 26 May||Mon 27 May||Tue 28 May||Wed 29 May||Thu 30 May||Fri 31 May||Sat 01 Jun||Sun 02 Jun||Mon 03 Jun||Tue 04 Jun||Wed 05 Jun||Thu 06 Jun||
|Cafe Escargot 10 Old Nichols Road, Mirboo North (Service)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
You will find us on 10 Old Nichols Road, just off Grand Ridge Road 2.5kms from Mirboo North town centre.
Lots to see and do in Mirboo North.
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
Vincenza and Doug Alexander
Phone: (03) 5668 1589 for bookings
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Mirboo North: 2.3km
- Grand Ridge Brewery - Mirboo North: 2.3km
- Baths Road Reserve - Mirboo North: 2.6km
- Baromi Park - Mirboo North: 2.6km
- Lyrebird Forest Walk - Mirboo North: 5.4km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Boolarra: 10.1km
- Turtons Creek Reserve - Foster: 14.5km
- Lucinda Estate Winery - Leongatha: 19.6km
- SG Splash! - Leongatha: 20.2km
- Mount Worth State Park - Strzelecki: 20.5km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Leongatha: 20.5km
- Leongatha Gallery: 20.5km
- McCartin's Hotel - Leongatha: 20.5km
- Stadium 4 Cinema - Leongatha: 20.6km
- Carino's Restaurant - Leongatha: 20.7km
- Stony Creek Go-Karts: 20.9km
- Stony Creek Racing Club: 21.0km
- Meeniyan Art Gallery: 22.1km
- Moo's at Meeniyan Restaurant: 22.1km
- Koonwarra Farmers Farmet: 24.1km
- Koonwarra Day Spa: 24.2km
- Cody Gully Restaurant - Foster: 25.4km
- Stockyard Gallery - Foster: 25.7km
- Hayes Walk - Foster: 25.8km
- Prom Country Farmers Market - Foster: 25.9km
- Foster Golf Club: 26.2km
- Djinta Djinta Vineyard - Korumburra: 26.3km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Foster: 27.1km
- Lyre Bird Hill Winery - Koonwarra: 27.7km
- Windy Ridge Vineyard & Winery - Foster: 27.8km
- Olsen's Walk - Korumburra: 29.5km
- Grand Ridge Road - Strzelecki: 29.6km
- Coal Creek Community Park - Korumburra: 29.7km
- Coal Creek Farmers Market - Korumburra: 29.7km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 29.7km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 30.3km
- Port Franklin: 30.8km
- Leongatha Golf Club - Leongatha South: 32.1km
- Welshpool Pathway: 35.8km
- Welshpool Hotel: 35.8km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location:
- All prices are per room per night unless and include taxes where applicable otherwise stated
- A Service Fee of AU$3.85 (including taxes) applies to each booking made using this site.