- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Cafe Escargot Farmstay - situated on the scenic Grand Ridge Road tourist drive - Mirboo North, Wilsons Promontory
10 Old Nichols Road, Mirboo North, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Farm Stay)
For bookings and enquiries: phone 5668 1589
Tour, shop, sightsee and dine with a delicious difference.
At picturesque Mirboo North amongst the rolling hills you will find Cafe Escargot, where you may dine for morning or afternoon tea with cappuccinos, hot chocolate and a variety of tea with tantalizing cakes, scones, gateau and torts, hand made chocolates and more.
A range of delectable lunches and dinners are available in our cafe restaurant. The menu has escargot and non escargot tapas meals; we also have an excellent range of gluten free meals.
Take a walk through our gardens enjoying the view that goes forever and take a guided tour through the escargot enclosures and escargot out door beds, information film is also available for those that are interested in knowing more.
Also you may take a stroll though our healing magnetic factory and marvel at the many designs the girls have created, we have magnetic jewellery, magnetic under lays for aches and pains also glass beads that fit your Pandora bracelets and other wonderful designs.
We are open daily from 10am to late, please call us before you come for lunch or dinner.
Special price for groups and bus tours for meals, guided tours, Christmas parties, wedding receptions, meetings, morning and afternoon teas, please call us for details and bookings.
|Full Rate||Tue 12 Dec||Wed 13 Dec||Thu 14 Dec||Fri 15 Dec||Sat 16 Dec||Sun 17 Dec||Mon 18 Dec||Tue 19 Dec||Wed 20 Dec||Thu 21 Dec||Fri 22 Dec||Sat 23 Dec||Sun 24 Dec||Mon 25 Dec|
|Cafe Escargot Farmstay - situated on the scenic Grand Ridge Road tourist drive 10 Old Nichols Road, Mirboo North (Farm Stay)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
You will find us on 10 Old Nichols Road, just off Grand Ridge Road 2.5kms from Mirboo North town centre.
- Accommodation for 2
- Adult retreat
- Bicycle friendly
- Business and function venue
- Car parking
- Ceiling fan
- Colour TV
- Dining setting
- Electric blankets
- Gay and lesbian friendly
- Hair dryer
- Internet and email access
- Iron and ironing board
- Licensed restaurant
- On site manager
- Outdoor settings
- Queen size bed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Room service
- Self contained
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Walk to restaurant <500m
- Washing machine
- Wedding venue
- Wood heater
* Fully furnished bedrooms - Master bedroom with queen bed. Second bedroom with a queen fold out bed
* Additional child's mattress can be provided upon request
* Full linen supply.
* Wood Fire (wood is supplied)
* Heaters in rooms
* Air conditioned
* 1 bathroom
* 2 toilets
* Laundry facilities
* 4 acres of gardens
* Ample parking
* Continental Breakfast for one morning
Included in the published rate is 2 adults. (Maximum occupancy - 4 guests). Of the extra guests 2 may be an adult.
*Minimum 7 Days - We require any cancellation or date change to be made at least 7 days prior to your check in date to avoid forfeiting the full amount of the booking.
The administration fee on refunds is AU$0.00
restaurant on site
plenty of care parking
Things to do:
Discover the beauty of our unique escargot farm and family restaurant while staying at our newly furnished B&B. All situated on 8 acres among scenic rolling hills of potato, onion, beef and dairy farms in Mirboo North (incidentally The word “ Mirboo” is aboriginal for red earth).
Explore the only working escargot farm in Australia that offers the natural experience from paddock to plate and learn about snail farming with a guided tour from Doug or Vincenza.
And dine on our delicacy of farm fresh grown escargot or if you would prefer other dishes in our restaurant please click on the menu page and check out our extensive range of other home grown dishes.
Fully licensed Restaurant on site for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Relax unwind and take in the fresh country air and enjoy the sights and activities Mirboo North has to offer. We are situated on the scenic Grand Ridge road tourist drive. Discover the many attractions of wider Gippsland.
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
Vincenza and Doug Alexander
Phone: (03) 5668 1589 for bookings
Watch our TV commercial:
- Grand Ridge Brewery - Mirboo North: 1.9km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Mirboo North: 2.0km
- Baths Road Reserve - Mirboo North: 2.3km
- Baromi Park - Mirboo North: 2.3km
- Lyrebird Forest Walk - Mirboo North: 5.1km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Boolarra: 9.9km
- Turtons Creek Reserve - Foster: 14.8km
- Lucinda Estate Winery - Leongatha: 19.7km
- Mount Worth State Park - Strzelecki: 20.2km
- SG Splash! - Leongatha: 20.3km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Leongatha: 20.6km
- Leongatha Gallery: 20.6km
- McCartin's Hotel - Leongatha: 20.6km
- Stadium 4 Cinema - Leongatha: 20.7km
- Stony Creek Go-Karts: 21.2km
- Stony Creek Racing Club: 21.3km
- Meeniyan Art Gallery: 22.4km
- Moo's at Meeniyan Restaurant: 22.4km
- Koonwarra Farmers Farmet: 24.3km
- Stockyard Gallery - Foster: 26.1km
- Prom Country Farmers Market - Foster: 26.2km
- Hayes Walk - Foster: 26.2km
- Djinta Djinta Vineyard - Korumburra: 26.3km
- Foster Golf Club: 26.6km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Foster: 27.5km
- Grand Ridge Road - Strzelecki: 29.3km
- Olsen's Walk - Korumburra: 29.5km
- Coal Creek Community Park - Korumburra: 29.7km
- Coal Creek Farmers Market - Korumburra: 29.7km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 30.0km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 30.6km
- Port Franklin: 31.1km
- Leongatha Golf Club - Leongatha South: 32.3km
- Welshpool Hotel: 36.0km
- Welshpool Pathway: 36.1km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: