- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
Lyrebird Gully Retreat - 3 min to GrandRidgeRoad - Grand Ridge Road, Wilsons Promontory
Yarragon Road, Hallston, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Cabin and Cottage)
For bookings and enquiries: email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone 0481 244 107, 0418 516 193 or 5668 5276
Why stay at Lyrebird Gully Retreat?
- It is an eco retreat in the true sense of the word. The emphasis has been on minimising effect on the local environment, whilst retaining maximum comfort levels. This is the place to see where future sustainable living is heading.
- Lyrebird Gully Retreat is in the heart of beautiful bushland where it's not unusual to see Lyrebirds and frequently hear their callings. (They imitate other birdcalls and swap types frequently, hence are easy to identify!!). That's about all you will hear? guaranteed!
- Lyrebird Gully Retreat has a sense of tranquillity matched by few other accommodation facilities. The Karma experienced here will affect everybody who comes to experience it.
- It's in a natural setting, yet just built, with virtually all the mod cons (not bad considering it runs on a solar and battery system), so you won't go without.
- Lyrebird Gully Retreat has an outdoor entertainment area where you can sit around a large sunken campfire on unique giant chunks of timber seats enjoying hearing the sounds of the bush whilst having a BBQ.
- Nearby is a small lake with a jetty and fish to catch for dinner, so bring your rod!
- The design concept caters for disabled as well as others.
- It boasts an outdoors dunny (as well as indoor) with a spectacular view of the bush!
- There are walking tracks in the bush to experience nature in a temperate rainforest setting. A giant mountain ash tree resides just over a 100 metres away.
Lyrebird Gully Retreat has the following features:
Sleeps 6 comfortably. Two bedrooms with really comfortable queen size bed. Third bedroom has an equally comfortable double bed.
Spacious bathroom with large shower, toilet and vanity (disable friendly).
Fully equipped kitchen, dining setting and several comfortable couches in an open plan living area with a fireplace for those who like sitting watching the flames lick away, TV and DVD player.
Spacious decking with bath and outdoor settings.
Lyrebird Gully Retreat takes you into another world where nature transfixes you, yet the comfort levels have not been compromised, rather enhanced.
Want to know more? - Call Hilda on 0481 244 107, Gary on 0418 516 193 or (03) 5668 5276.
RATES: $140 per night for two people and $30 for every additional adult per night. One night stay - $150.
Tariffs apply all year round, are in Australian Dollars and include GST. 50% deposit is required upon booking, balance on arrival. Cash and direct deposit is accepted.
Children: 12 and under
|Full Rate||Tue 12 Dec||Wed 13 Dec||Thu 14 Dec||Fri 15 Dec||Sat 16 Dec||Sun 17 Dec||Mon 18 Dec||Tue 19 Dec||Wed 20 Dec||Thu 21 Dec||Fri 22 Dec||Sat 23 Dec||Sun 24 Dec||Mon 25 Dec|
|Lyrebird Gully Retreat - 3 min to GrandRidgeRoad Yarragon Road, Hallston (Cabin and Cottage)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
Only a few kilometres to The Grand Ridge Road and 20 minutes drive to Leongatha (with all modern facilities) on a sealed road.
20 minutes drive to Mirboo North, 40 minutes drive to Korumburra and Warragul (Baw Baw), 50 minutes drive to Inverloch and Morwell (Latrobe Valley), 75 minutes drive to Wilsons Promontory, 90 minutes drive to Phillip Island.
- Adult retreat
- Colour TV
- DVD player
- Disabled independent access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor settings
- Self contained
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Wood heater
Included in the published rate is 2 adults. (Maximum occupancy - 6 guests). Of the extra guests 4 may be an adult.
Cancellation earlier than two weeks, prior to arrival - full refund less 10% fee or within two weeks of arrival - will only be refunded if we are able to re-book. No arrival, no refund.
The administration fee on refunds is AU$0.00
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
Hilda Mobile: 0481 244 107
Gary Mobile: 0418 516 193 Phone: (03) 5668 5276
Web site: www.promcountry.com.au/lyrebirdgullyretreat
- Mount Worth State Park - Strzelecki: 9.8km
- Baths Road Reserve - Mirboo North: 11.6km
- Baromi Park - Mirboo North: 11.6km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Mirboo North: 12.2km
- Grand Ridge Brewery - Mirboo North: 12.2km
- Lyrebird Forest Walk - Mirboo North: 13.2km
- SG Splash! - Leongatha: 13.2km
- Stadium 4 Cinema - Leongatha: 13.8km
- Leongatha Gallery: 13.8km
- McCartin's Hotel - Leongatha: 13.9km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Leongatha: 14.1km
- Lucinda Estate Winery - Leongatha: 14.2km
- Djinta Djinta Vineyard - Korumburra: 16.2km
- Grand Ridge Road - Strzelecki: 16.8km
- Olsen's Walk - Korumburra: 18.2km
- Coal Creek Community Park - Korumburra: 19.0km
- South Gippsland Tourist Railway - Korumburra: 19.0km
- Coal Creek Farmers Market - Korumburra: 19.0km
- Koonwarra Farmers Farmet: 21.0km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Boolarra: 21.4km
- Meeniyan Art Gallery: 23.1km
- Moo's at Meeniyan Restaurant: 23.2km
- Stony Creek Go-Karts: 23.3km
- Stony Creek Racing Club: 23.8km
- Turtons Creek Reserve - Foster: 26.6km
- Leongatha Golf Club - Leongatha South: 26.9km
- Loch Suspension Bridge: 27.6km
- Loch Railway Station: 27.8km
- Sunnyside Park - Loch: 27.9km
- Hard Loch Cafe: 28.0km
- Anderson Inlet - Inverloch: 38.6km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: