- Available to book immediately
- Booking on Request (Allow less than 24 hours for SMS/Text/Email Response)
- Property information only
|Please contact the owner/manager for rates & availability|
Comfort Inn Foster - just before the town entrance - Foster, Wilsons Promontory
3800 South Gippsland Highway, Foster, Wilsons Promontory Australia (Motel and Unit)
For bookings and enquiries: phone 5682 2022
Newly opened Health and Wellness Centre - treatments include Massage, Meditation and Reiki.
Approximately 2 hours drive from Melbourne, we are situated on the right hand side of the South Gippsland Highway just before the entrance to the town of Foster. We are superbly located close to Wilsons Promontory National Park.
Relax and unwind, stay at the Comfort Inn Foster surrounded by natural bushland. Foster provides an ideal base to explore the region and can be used as a pivotal point while touring the South and East coast.
In-house fully licensed cafe with great coffee and offers breakfast and meals daily.
All rooms contain tea & coffee making facilities, toaster, fridge, remote TV, air-conditioning & heating, bed linen & towels, hair dryer and iron & ironing board. The rooms vary from standard queen size rooms to large family rooms. Two rooms also have an inbuilt spa.
A BBQ is available for hire and BBQ packs are available. We have a lovely outdoor swimming pool and a library / lounge to relax in.
Wi Fi is high speed and free.
Pets are allowed on application.
Contact our friendly staff to discuss which accommodation will best suit your requirements.
Children: 17 and under
|Full Rate||Sat 29 Apr||Sun 30 Apr||Mon 01 May||Tue 02 May||Wed 03 May||Thu 04 May||Fri 05 May||Sat 06 May||Sun 07 May||Mon 08 May||Tue 09 May||Wed 10 May||Thu 11 May||Fri 12 May|
|Comfort Inn Foster - just before the town entrance 3800 South Gippsland Highway, Foster (Motel and Unit)|
|RATES INCLUDE LOCAL TAXES AND FEES UNLESS STATED|
2km to The Great Southern Rail Trail.
- Iron and ironing board
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Other Information & Additional Facilities:
Please mention www.promcountry.com.au when you contact the owner/manager
Phone: (03) 5682 2022
Fax: (03) 5682 2898
- Prom Country Farmers Market - Foster: 0.5km
- Hayes Walk - Foster: 0.6km
- Stockyard Gallery - Foster: 0.6km
- Foster Golf Club: 1.3km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Foster: 1.7km
- Port Franklin: 7.6km
- Mount Nicoll Lookout - Hoddle: 8.3km
- Toora Lodge Motel Bistro: 10.2km
- Waratah Hills Winery - Fish Creek: 11.7km
- Toora Bird Hide: 12.0km
- Turtons Creek Reserve - Foster: 13.1km
- Agnes Falls - Hazel Park: 14.4km
- Stony Creek Racing Club: 15.4km
- Stony Creek Go-Karts: 16.1km
- Basia Mille Vineyard - Fish Creek: 16.5km
- Moo's at Meeniyan Restaurant: 18.3km
- Meeniyan Art Gallery: 18.4km
- Welshpool Hotel: 20.2km
- Welshpool Pathway: 20.3km
- Waratah Beach Surf Life Saving Club - Sandy Point: 21.6km
- Roy Henderson Walk - Sandy Point: 21.6km
- Shallow Inlet - Sandy Point: 21.9km
- Hourigan Camp Lane Walk - Yanakie: 22.4km
- Port Welshpool Pathway: 23.0km
- Port Welshpool and District Maritime Museum: 23.2km
- Port Welshpool Boat Ramp: 23.4km
- Koonwarra Farmers Farmet: 25.2km
- Grand Ridge Brewery - Mirboo North: 27.7km
- Lucinda Estate Winery - Leongatha: 27.7km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Mirboo North: 27.8km
- Baths Road Reserve - Mirboo North: 27.9km
- Baromi Park - Mirboo North: 27.9km
- Great Southern Rail Trail - Leongatha: 29.2km
- McCartin's Hotel - Leongatha: 29.5km
- Leongatha Gallery: 29.6km
- Walkerville Lime Kilns: 29.7km
- Stadium 4 Cinema - Leongatha: 29.8km
- SG Splash! - Leongatha: 29.9km
- Tarwin Lower Pathway: 30.1km
- Tarwin Lower Boat Ramp: 30.1km
- Grand Ridge Rail Trail - Boolarra: 30.5km
- Djinta Djinta Vineyard - Korumburra: 36.7km
- Cyathea Falls - Tarra Bulga: 37.1km
- Cape Liptrap Lighthouse: 37.8km
Enter your address to obtain directions to this location: